One Stop Sanitisation and Antiviral Disinfection Services
We specialise in Sanitation and Antiviral Disinfection services in Melbourne, Australia. Our trained cleaners can sanitise and disinfect your home or office from one end to another. Our affordable Sanitation and Antiviral Disinfection service can kill 99.99% of germs, minimising the risk of viral infections.
- Kills 99.99% of germs.
- Experienced technicians equipped with protective gear.
- Domestic and commercial premises served.
- Entirely safe, non-toxic disinfection treatment.
Why choose our Sanitisation and Antiviral Disinfection services?
Kills 99.99% of germs and minimising the risk of viral and other germs.
Our Surface Disinfectant and Sanitiser Spray is a broad-spectrum commercial grade surface disinfectant that kills more than 99.99% of bacteria and forms a long-lasting, invisible barrier which defends surfaces against contagious viruses.
Entirely safe non-toxic disinfection treatment.
Our Surface Disinfectant and Sanitiser Spray is smart, clean, convenient to use, sustainable, non-leaching, long-lasting and skin-friendly to humans, pets and plants. It contains no chlorines, bleaches, carcinogenic or endocrine disruptive compounds and subsequently, breaks down to form harmless organic compounds.
Fogging Services against germs and COVID-19
What is fogging sanitisation service?
We provide an infection control fogging service. A fine mist of sanitiser can disinfect your surfaces from all airborne and surface-based viral, fungal and bacterial infections. Fogging can reach in space constrained areas and also to elevated furniture and equipment.
Treatment Preparation Steps
- Remove materials that could be damaged by moisture in the treatment area.
- All food items MUST be removed from areas to be treated.
- Food containers and utensils should be stored away in cupboards or drawers.
- All pets need to be removed from the disinfectant area.
Post Treatment Steps
Apart from enjoying peace of mind for you and your staff, the following quick housekeeping tips should be noted for continued success between disinfection services.
- Any moisture remaining should be dried with a paper towel then disposed of.
- Rinse food/drinking containers before use if they were left in exposed areas.
- Rinse all food prep surfaces with clean water.
No, there is no need to do anything special apart from removing food items and materials that can be damaged by moisture. Just make sure that our team has easy access to all the areas needed to be cleaned.
Yes, the toxin-free antivirus solutions we use are safe for pets and children.
The disinfectant needs to remain on the treated surfaces for 5 minutes. However, after that, you can go back to normal.